WLAL’S girls LACROSSE
West LA Lacrosse (WLAL) is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization focused on sustaining a community-level,
developmental lacrosse program for the greater Los Angeles area.
Important Details for the WLAL's Spring '18 Program:
WHEN IS SEASON?
- Season Starts March 10th and runs through June 3rd
WHAT ARE THE AGE GROUPS?
- K - 2nd Grade, 3rd - 5th Grade, Middle School
WHEN ARE GAMES?
- K - 2nd Grade:
- Focus will be on skills development and introducing new players to the game.
- We are currently planning for a weekly clinic with the potential for scrimmage against other teams in the area
- 3rd - 5th Grade:
- Saturdays between 3/10 - 5/20 (No games on Spring Break - 3/31 & 4/7)
- Middle School:
- Saturdays AND Sundays between 3/10 and 6/3
- (No games on Spring Break - 3/31 & 4/7 and no games on memorial day weekend)
- Santa Monica HS
- Campus El Segundo
- Redondo Union High
- Glendale High School
- Palos Verdes
All practices are at Cheviot Hills Rec Park on Motor Ave
- K-2 | Mondays 530 - 630
- 3-5 | Mondays, Wednesdays 6 - 7 PM
- GMS practice times are tbd.
- Coaches include a mix of former DI college players and local elite lacrosse players with unique combination of experience, skills, fun, and passion for the game!
- West LA Lacrosse Program is looking for people interested in helping out with the WLAL girls program. Coaches and administrators are needed! Lacrosse experience is preferred for coaches but not needed for administrators. Just bring your love of lacrosse and dedication to helping us grow the game! Reach out to email@example.com if interested.